An exciting position has arisen for a bright candidate to build a career within one of the country’s leading talent management agency.
M&C Saatchi Merlin is a creative talent management agency, guiding the careers of an eclectic roster of respected individuals from sport, fashion and entertainment.
A role ideally suited to someone who has worked in an office environment before, is ambitious and wants to work in talent management.
One of the UK’s most respected management companies.
Founded in 2003, M&C Saatchi Merlin is a unique talent management agency guiding and developing the careers of an eclectic roster of respected individuals.
We continuously challenge and drive ourselves to create and discover the best and most lucrative opportunities available. Our contacts allow us to access the main decision makers in the media, broadcasting and branding sectors. Our depth of experience and knowledge, combined with total dedication provides uniquely tailored management, strategically building successful careers for everyone in the M&C Saatchi Merlin family.
Our reputation is built on what we deliver. We’re creative and passionate about what we do and our results speak for themselves. We do not only represent clients – we manage!
- Work as part of a team and senior agents to manage the strategic careers of talent
- Identify and create potential new partnerships
- Ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities are coming into the business
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network
- Identify potential brand partners and the decision makers within organisations, internally and externally.
- Research and build relationships with new brands
- Set up meetings between decision makers and company’s practice leaders/principals
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Work with the M&C network extensively to create opportunities internally
- Create solid presentations
- Provide support to agent working across sport, fashion and entertainment clients
- Manage inbound enquiries for all opportunities across the client base
- Build and maintain relationships with key contacts from commercial and broadcast companies
- Liaise with talent and handle diary coordination and the day to day management
- Trouble shooting and defusing calls
- Attend and manage shoots and filming schedules
- Event production (from conception through to completion)
- Prepare and organise marketing materials; including database mail shots and e-shots
- Logistics, travel, hotel and restaurant bookings
- Database and website updating
- Excellent organisational ability
- Strong communicator and relationship builder with great people skills
- Team player – content working in a buzzy, hands on office
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- Sales and target driven
- High quality written skills and strong spelling and grammar
- Ability to multi task and prioritise; excellent time management.
- Strong work ethic
- Interest in and knowledge of sport, fashion and entertainment
- Discretion and confidentiality is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-bonded, friendly team who love to work hard and achieve results. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude and the ability to take on whatever is thrown at them. If you’ve got what it takes, apply now.
Please note: Unfortunately, we cannot respond to all applications. If you don’t hear back from us after two weeks, assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org