M&C Saatchi Merlin is one of the UK’s leading talent management firms, representing a roster of successful personalities from the worlds of Sport, Entertainment, Social and Fashion.
M&C Saatchi Merlin is currently seeking a candidate to fill the role of Finance Assistant. This is a new role and unique opportunity to work within a dynamic and fast-growing environment. Salary is competitive and will be discussed.
Applicant needs to be immediately available.
Roles & responsibilities
- Assisting accounts team in performing general ledger functions
- Working across new merchandising accounts, assisting the Financial Controller
- Reconcile, record and process transactions across three companies
- Maintaining confidentiality of the department and using discretion where necessary
- Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers
- Provide assistance to the Financial Controller for year-end Accounting
- To carry out other duties consistent with the above that may be directed or implied from time to time as required commensurate to the post
- Entry Level Role
- Part-Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/QBE would be considered
- Experience in the Media, Social or Fashion industry is desirable, though not essential
- Excellent data entry skills – fast and accurate
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles and processes
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to present financial information to non-finance management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills to ensure deadlines are met
- Proficient in the use of accounting software packages (Sage desirable)
- Proficient/advanced in the use of Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
Please send CV's to email@example.com