Founded in 2003, M&C Saatchi Merlin is a unique talent management agency guiding and developing the careers of respected individuals across multiple disciplines.
We aim to always be the most respected and committed talent management agency in the UK, transforming careers through creativity, insight and shared ambition.
We believe in partnership and transparency with our clients but most importantly delivering exceptional work always. We have a strong agency culture which identifies the meaningful impact and chance we can implement. We acknowledge that in a creative industry we can have influence with who is represented and who is listened to, promoted and amplified.
Innovate. Create. Deliver.
Line Manager: EA to Chairman
- Meet & Greet Guests
- Office Management – Stationery / Printer / General Office Duties
- Booking Meeting Rooms
- Manage Post and Packages from Despatch
- Liaising with internal colleagues across the wider M&C Saatchi business divisions
- Maintaining Office Systems
- Booking couriers, taxi’s etc
- Office Stationery / Printer – Maintain / Manage
- Documents and Presentations – Producing on Ad-Hoc basis
- Research – Carrying out tasks as required
- Events – Assisting with Logistics etc
- Gifting – Purchasing on an Ad-Hoc basis
- Assisting the wider team as required
- Chairman – Ad-hoc duties as required for Chairman’s Office
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent data entry and research skills – fast and accurate
- Proactive nature with a ‘no job too small’ attitude
- An interest in the media industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills to ensure deadlines are met
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, Outlook etc
Please note: Unfortunately, we cannot respond to all applications. If you do not hear back from us after two weeks, assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org