Founded in 2003, M&C Saatchi Merlin is a unique talent management agency guiding and developing the careers of respected individuals across multiple disciplines.
We continuously challenge and drive ourselves to create and discover the best and most lucrative opportunities available. Our reputation and contact base allow us to access key decision makers in the media, broadcasting and branding sectors.
Logistics Coordinator – Immediate Start
Hours: Full time
M&C Saatchi Merlin LiveX
We have an established and dedicated events team (‘LiveX’), who connect globally renowned brands and high-end events with world-class talent. We work with a range of international companies, including leaders in the financial markets and number one retailers, as well as having invaluable relationships in the events and corporate world. Many of our clients host and speak at the biggest events across the country and internationally.
LiveX is a division dedicated to providing a bespoke events service across the following 4 operations:
We work with an exclusive roster of well-known talent who are regularly involved with events. We are passionate about tailoring the right hosts, auctioneers, panellists, after-dinner, motivational and leadership speakers to any occasion.
We have a consistently reliable reputation for providing trusted event consultancy services; working with clients to advise and secure any talent, for any event. We facilitate a full talent consultancy service from conception and contracting, through to logistics and onsite talent liaison – helping to bring our client’s talent wish-lists to life.
We are committed to creating and delivering bespoke, “money-can’t-buy” live talent experience days. We work with our clients to create memorable events for live audiences, including golf and tennis masterclasses, football tournaments and road, spin and track cycling days.
We deliver high-end, sell-out live talent tours and ‘An Audience With…’ events for our exclusive roster of world-class talent.
What makes it great to work at M&C Saatchi Merlin?
M&C Saatchi Merlin continually work hard to be an innovative and forward-thinking company with an open culture that sets us apart. We are a highly creative team who make time for one another, enabling us to establish professional relationships that become lasting friendships. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-bonded, friendly team who love to work hard and achieve results. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude and the ability to take on whatever is thrown at them.
A new and exciting opportunity has become available for a Logistics Coordinator to sit across the Event Appearances operations within the LiveX Team. This is a role created due to continuous and planned growth and presents a unique opportunity to work within a dynamic and fast-growing division.
Reporting into the Head of LiveX, the successful candidate will support the wider LiveX team in providing daily logistics management across all Event Appearances.
- Reporting into and supporting the Head of LiveX.
- Working towards targets, which are set quarterly. Bonuses are paid out regularly based on team performance.
- Ensuring expectations for M&C Saatchi Merlin talent and clients are managed and met.
- Accurately managing talent diaries; ensuring all schedules are continuously up to date and completed with accurate information and formatting.
- Liaising with clients and talent to coordinate and deliver accurate local and international travel bookings across all event operations, including hotel reservations, vehicle hire, private, first and business class flights and executive ground transfers.
- Coordinating event requests across all event operations and bookings including AV, tech, hair and make-up, and full rider requirements.
- Taking responsibility for producing and delivering all event briefings; making sure that talent have what they need to accurately fulfil the event commitment as booked / contracted by the client.
- Managing last minute event requests and troubleshooting in a calm, composed manor.
- Updating, managing, and monitoring project management systems; ensuring content is accurate at all times.
- Updating the Division’s website page as and where required.
- Maintaining confidentiality of the department and talent, using discretion at all times.
- Attending events with talent and clients on a regular basis.
- Ensuring strong relations and communication with all team members and responding politely and in a timely fashion to both internal and external contacts.
- Experience in and passion for talent management and the events, TV, entertainment, sports, and media industries.
- An understanding of the operational and logistical delivery of a range of events.
- Strong interpersonal skills, such as communicating, empathy, negotiating, problem-solving and knowledge-sharing are essential.
- Proven ability and confidence to work both as an individual and as a team.
- Proactive and self-driven with a ‘no job too small’ attitude.
- Confident, articulate and highly motivated with a huge desire to learn and grow their career in a fast-paced industry.
- A flexible attitude to working outside of normal working hours to support the successful delivery of event appearances where required.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects, priorities and personalities.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Fast and accurate data entry and research skills.
- Effective and proven time management and prioritisation skills to ensure deadlines are always met, are essential.
- Excellent levels of attention to detail at all times.
- A good eye for creativity and design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Proficient in the use of the entire Microsoft Office Suite and Google Workspace.
- Experience using CRM Platforms.
- 2+ Years’ experience in similar logistics-based role.
- Experience in customer service.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
- Competitive salary, dependent upon experience
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Flexible life benefits package
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employer pension contributions scheme
Immediate start is preferable
Please send Cover Letter and CV to:
email@example.com F.A.O Victoria Finch
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
M&C Saatchi Merlin Limited is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy and maternity or any other legally-recognized protected basis under UK law.
Please inform the M&C Saatchi’s Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process
Our depth of experience and knowledge, combined with total dedication, provides uniquely tailored management to strategically build successful careers.
Our reputation is built on what we deliver.