Administration Assistant – Immediate Start
Hours: Full time
M&C Saatchi Merlin is one of the UK’s leading Talent Management agencies that represents a roster of successful personalities from the TV, Entertainment, Sports and Fashion industries.
M&C Saatchi Merlin LiveX
We have an established and dedicated events team (‘LiveX’), who connect globally renowned brands and high-end events with world-class talent. We work with a range of international companies, including leaders in the financial markets and number one retailers, as well as having invaluable relationships in the events and corporate world. Many of our clients host and speak at the biggest events across the country and internationally.
LiveX is a division dedicated to providing a bespoke events service across the following 4 operations:
We work with an exclusive roster of well-known talent who are regularly involved with events. We are passionate about tailoring the right hosts, auctioneers, panellists, after-dinner, motivational and leadership speakers to any occasion.
We have a consistently reliable reputation for providing trusted event consultancy services; working with clients to advise and secure any talent, for any event. We facilitate a full talent consultancy service from conception and contracting, through to logistics and onsite talent liaison – helping to bring our client’s talent wish-lists to life.
We are committed to creating and delivering bespoke, “money-can’t-buy” live talent experience days. We work with our clients to create memorable events for live audiences, including golf and tennis masterclasses, football tournaments and road, spin and track cycling days.
We deliver high-end, sell-out live talent tours and ‘An Audience With…’ events for our exclusive roster of world-class talent.
What makes it great to work at M&C Saatchi Merlin?
M&C Saatchi Merlin continually work hard to be an innovative and forward-thinking company with an open culture that sets us apart. We are a highly creative team who make time for one another, enabling us to establish professional relationships that become lasting friendships. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-bonded, friendly team who love to work hard and achieve results. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude and the ability to take on whatever is thrown at them.
M&C Saatchi Merlin LiveX are seeking a candidate to fill the role of Administration Assistant across the Event Appearances operations within the LiveX Team. This is a unique opportunity to work within a dynamic and fast-growing division.
Reporting into the Head of LiveX, the successful candidate will support the wider LiveX team in providing daily administrative support across Event Appearances.
- Report into and supporting the Head of LiveX.
- Ensure expectations for M&C Saatchi Merlin talent and clients are managed and met.
- Manage talent diaries; ensuring schedules are always up to date and complete with accurate information and formatting.
- Accurately set up team meetings where required; liaising with clients and talent to find the most suitable times in schedules.
- Regularly attend event bookings with talent to ensure that they are comfortable and have everything that they need, whilst ensuring that the client is happy.
- Liaise with clients to coordinate and deliver accurate local and international travel bookings across some event operations, including but not limited to hotel reservations, vehicle hire and transfers.
- Coordinate event requests across some event operations and bookings, including AV, technology, hair and make-up, and rider requirements.
- Deliver thoughtful crisis management with a calm and confident approach.
- Manage last minute event requests and troubleshooting.
- Update, manage, and monitor multiple CRM systems and databases; ensuring all data is kept accurate and up to date.
- Update, manage, and monitor project management systems; ensuring content is accurate at all times.
- Effectively create new systems, trackers, tools, and documents to assist the LiveX Events team with project management and maintaining efficiencies.
- Proficiently handle incoming enquiries to the highest standard; ensuring all relevant opportunities are fulfilled where possible.
- Create presentations required to promote talent for event opportunities.
- Draft contract agreements across Event Appearances opportunities.
- Carry out effective research and pro-activity within the events, entertainment, sports, and media industries to generate new leads and relevant opportunities for talent within the Live Events sector.
- Maintain confidentiality of the department and talent, using discretion at all times.
- Ensure strong relations and communication with all team members and responding politely and in a timely fashion to both internal and external contacts.
- Work towards targets, which are set quarterly. Bonuses are paid out regularly based on performance.
- An interest in and passion for talent management and the events, TV, entertainment, sports, and media industries.
- An understanding of the operational delivery of a range of events.
- Strong interpersonal skills, such as negotiating, problem-solving and knowledge-sharing are essential.
- Proven ability and confidence to work both as an individual and as a team.
- Proactive and self-driven with a ‘no job too small’ attitude.
- Confident, articulate and highly motivated with a huge desire to learn.
- A flexible attitude to working outside of normal working hours to support the successful delivery of event appearances where required.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects, priorities and personalities.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Fast and accurate data entry and research skills.
- Effective and proven time management and prioritisation skills to ensure deadlines are always met.
- Excellent levels of attention to detail at all times.
- A good eye for creativity and design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Proficient in the use of the entire Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience using CRM Platforms.
- 1+ Years’ experience in similar admin-based role.
- Experience in customer service.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
- Competitive salary, dependent upon experience
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Flexible life benefits package
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employer pension contributions scheme
Immediate start is preferable
Please send Cover Letter and CV to:
email@example.com F.A.O Victoria Finch
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
M&C Saatchi Merlin Limited is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy and maternity or any other legally recognised protected basis under UK law.
Please inform the M&C Saatchi’s Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.